Become a Director
Do you have what it takes to be a GameAnyone Director?
Share with us what you would bring to the site, how you can help
others, and how you can spread the word about GameAnyone. Your request will be reviewed by the current directors and you will be
notified by PM within a week with your results.
To qualify to apply, and to remain a Director, you must:
- Watermark or audiomark each of your new videos with GameAnyone.com to help promote the site.
- Recieve at least 85% good feedback from the current Directors in the voting process.
If you aren't accepted the first time you apply, you will receive feedback to help you improve so you can do better when you reapply.
Some of the benefits of being a Director are:
- Ability to upload longer videos. This will increase as you level up.
- Earn real money based on the number of views your videos receive.
- Backup storage for all your videos.
- Huge credit discounts for raffle entries.
- Private Director forum access.
- First dibs on entry to events and podcasts.
- Ability to change your username color to make you stand out.
- Your name listed with a link to your profile on our contributors page.
- Access to test new beta website features.
Each of your videos is stored in our backup vault.
Earn real money from your videos.
Win prizes in our raffles with credit discounts.
Access to beta website features and a private forum.
You need a minimum of 50 videos before you can apply. Upload or transfer videos.